Services & Pricing - 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS (APRIL 2020)
By entering into this contact you are agreeing to the following:
(a) Trial payments are due to your artist on the trial day (£70 per trial/per person)
(b) Hair and Make-Up Trials are carried out separately at the artist/stylist home studio. Trials requested from another location are priced upon consultation and both travel time and travel cost will be considered when pricing (starting from £150 per artist)
(c) Trial payments are non-refundable under any circumstances. Any trial appointments that are cancelled, need to be made with more than 48 hours notice, otherwise the full trial amount is still due
(d) Weekends are prioritised and reserved for weddings/events so any Trials booked on weekends are subject to change
(e) Hair Extension Application at Trial appointments are chargeable at an additional £15 per person
(f) Eyelash Application (individual or strip) is complimentary during the Trial.
2. Eyelash Application (individual or strip) is complimentary during the trial but priced at an additional £15pp on the wedding day
3. Hair Extension Application
(a) is priced at an additional £15pp on the wedding day
(b) Hair Extensions/hair pieces are bespoke and priced individually
4. Additional Hair Work - may be chargeable - to be discussed at trial
5. Accommodation for your team - if necessary, accommodation costs are additional and need to be paid and arranged by the Client
6. Additional Artists - If required, due to numbers of bridal party or time restrictions on the day, then at least one Additional Artist/Assistant will be taken to the job. This is priced from £150 plus travel (outer London from £200 plus travel)
7. Minimum Call Out Fee - A minimum artist call out fee of £250 (London) and £350 (outer London) is applied to every booking, including bride only bookings
8. Non-Refundable Holding Fee Invoice (HFI) - Following your initial phone consultation, we require a Non-Refundable Holding Fee to be paid in order to secure the team, event date, trial date and includes administration. The Non-Refundable Holding Fee is priced at £150 per artist. This amount will be included towards the Final Total Invoice (FTI)
9. Payment Terms - once the Client agrees to proceed with the booking (this needs to be given by way of written confirmation), your FTI will be generated and you will be liable to pay the full total amount within 5 days of receiving the invoice.
10. Final Total Invoice (FTI) - Total cost determined following trial (ie. add on of additional services such as eyelash extensions, hair extensions, tattoo or scar cover-ups, travel, accommodation etc). The full total invoice generated and the number of bridal party/job requirements needs to be previously agreed including party size. Party size and requirements can not be amended, numbers can only be increased. If party size increases then the FTI will be reviewed and requoted. For refunds see points 8, 11, 14, 15.
11. Cancelled Weddings/Events - the HFI is non-refundable under any circumstances. The FTI is partially refundable depending on the date of cancellation.
(a) Cancelled more than 12 months before event date - full refund given (not including HFI)
(b) Cancelled between 6-12 months before event date - 50% of the FTI is refunded (not including HFI)
(c) Cancelled between 3-6 months before event - 10% of the FTI is refunded (not including HFI)
(d) Under 3 months before event date - no refund given of HFI or FTI
(e) On points 11(b, c) Client needs to pay any remaining outstanding balance in full
12. Wedding Insurance - by entering into this contract the Client is agreeing that they are aware that if they do not have wedding insurance in place, costs may be incurred by the Client if they cancel the wedding/event
13. Travel - travel per job is additional. Diesel/petrol charged at standard 45p per mile. Train or tube fare additional and taxi if necessary depending on start time or as required due to previous travel arrangements. Trains etc will not be booked until the FTI is paid in full. Travel fare may vary from the initial quotation (eg. train fares increases or additional taxis/transport required on the day)
14. In the event that PBA are unable to provide services on the event day - In the unfortunate event that an artist/stylist of Portraits Hair + Make-Up Agency is unable to perform services on the trial date or wedding date (including but not exclusive to sickness/accident, travel issues etc….not including an Act of God) reasonable accommodations shall be made to replace the artist/stylist at short notice. This can not be guaranteed and is subject to a replacement artist's availability. In the event that we are unable to find a replacement, a full refund of the HFI and FTI will be given.
15. Act of God - where both parties are unable to go ahead, a full transfer of funds will be moved to a new event date (HFI and FTI). There is no time limit on when this credit can be used. There are no restrictions on date and day selection. If the original team booked are unavailable on the new date, then a replacement team will be arranged and the Client may wish to rebook Trials. This will be chargeable. The Trial rate amount will be set to whatever the current Trial price is on the date when the new Trial takes place.
NON-REFUNDABLE HOLDING FEE INVOICE (HFI) (APRIL 2020)
THE HFI IS A SEPARATE PAYMENT FROM YOUR TRIAL FEE (PLEASE REFER TO TRIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS ON OUR WEBSITE)
THE HFI IS DUE TO SECURE YOUR ARTIST, WEDDING DATE AND TRIAL
THE HFI IS NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
THE HFI WILL BE INCLUDED TOWARDS YOUR FINAL TOTAL INVOICE
THE HFI IS TRANSFERABLE FOR POSTPONEMENTS ONLY, THIS CAN BE TRANSFERRED ONLY ONCE
IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION, THE HFI IS NON-REFUNDABLE
Pre-Wedding Day Service
Hair + Make-Up Trial Sessions
- An opportunity to meet your artists + explore the hair + make-up options for your wedding day look -
Hair (Up to 2 hour session) - £70 Per Person**
Make-Up (Up to 2 hour session) - £70 Per Person**
Wedding Day Services
Make-Up Only Service
Bride - From £200 Per Person*
Bridesmaid/Other - From £50 Per Person*
Hair Only Service
Bride - From £200 Per Person*
Bridesmaid/Other - From £50 Per Person*
Combined Hair + Make-Up Service
Bride - From £400 Per Person*
Bridesmaid/Other - From £100 Per Person*
Eyelash Application - £15 Per Person
Hair Extension Application - £15 Per Person
Pre-Hairstyling Blow-Dry - £25 - £35 Per Person*
Glitter Bar / Star Bar / Jewel Bar
From £250 - cost dependent on size of wedding, duration of package and location. Please enquire for further details.
For Photo-shoots, Hair & Make-Up Tutorials, Hen Packages and Events...
Cost will be determined following a short phone consultation regarding your individual requirements.
*Hair Extensions and extensive hair work is priced following trial, Pre-Hairstyling blowdries take longer than the usual allocated time and therefore charged accordingly. Eyelashes are an additional £15pp. Accommodation is additional if required. Travel is additional. See minimum call out details in T&C below.
*Trials take place at artist's home studio. Trial payable on day of trial. Eyelashes and hair extension application will be complimentary during trial.