Take a peek inside our head make-up artist, Nadia's, make-up bag!
Nadia's top product recommendations........
1. Nadia opts for CHANEL, Lait Confort Cleansing Milk as her top choice for cleanser at the moment. Super light and comforting for the skin.
2. Toners are definitely not to be labelled as a thing of the past! They can do wonders for your skin, if you choose wisely. Again from the CHANEL range, Nadia swears by Lotion Confort, silky soothing toner and with the added bonus that it is non-drying as it is completely alcohol free.
3. MAC, Matte Creme Matifiante, is a brilliant primer. It is ideal for filling out pours and keeping shine at bay all day long. Perfect for brides who want a matt skin finish.
4. Nadia's favourite lip gloss at the moment is SMASHBOX - Be Legendary Lip Gloss range. A very reasonably priced product for it's quality and it comes in a range of colours to suit a wide variety of skin tones, while keeping lips moisturised, it is great because it is super shiny, but not sticky like some glosses can be.
5. A recent discovery for brides wanting vibrant colour that is not transferable, Nadia recommends BOUJOIR, Rouge Edition Velvet Lip Stick. She used this on Maxine Briggs, Editor of You and Your Wedding Magazine, for a long lasting and beautiful velvet finish. It also comes in a variety of luxurious and rich colours.
Let us know how you get on with any of the products above! We love to hear your thoughts!
Love team Portraits